Most women and families are excited to prepare for conception! By creating a healthy environment, you can optimize fertilization to take place. Maintaining health throughout pregnancy assists in the birthing process, a healthy baby, post-birth healing, and creating quality milk supply.
I believe in and am committed to the total health of women, children and families. In order to make informed decisions about your pregnancy, labor, childbirth, and postpartum care you want for you and your baby, it is important to understand your options.
Honoring your right to decide what you need to succeed, we will work together to create a plan for your optimal pregnancy, labor, birth and postpartum care experience.
As your hands-on doula, I integrate holistic approaches to help you prepare for parenthood, again or anew, with confidence, optimal health and joy while supporting your choices for a safe delivery at home, in a birthing center, or at a hospital.
You'll choose from pregnancy services like birth planning and comfort measures, at-your-side labor support for safe delivery, postpartum care and breastfeeding guidance after the birth of your child, or any combination. You determine what you need.
You have had terrific past birth experiences or it's your first time but you're healthy.
You have read ALL the pregnancy and birthing books.
You have a fabulous support system.
Your obstetrician listens, communicates and respects you for the most part.
You feel confident about becoming a mother or father.
You don't need or want someone to go WITH you to the birth.
You have 90% of everything covered.
If this sounds like you and YET you still have some questions or could use a little help, the supplemental Remote Doula can help you:
- get prepared
- finalize your plans
- tweak your diet
- focus and attain your exercise goals
- learn the best comfort measures for various types of labor (i.e., back labor)
- gather ideas about managing those first few postpartum weeks
- breastfeed with confidence
- sustain a healthy family before and after the birth
- get perspective from a non-medical birth professional with experience
- with unbiased listening to how you feel or what you're going through
A Remote Doula, informs on and supports healthy choices within the parameters you set that pave the way for the best birth outcomes. Whether you are planning a pregnancy, recently birthed your baby, or are somewhere in between, together we'll determine what you need, and begin from wherever you are in your birth journey.
Regardless of which service you choose, every client receives (as needed) ...
- Lots of love and support
- An initial consultation
- Assistance with your birth plan
- Healing energy sessions (optional)
- Direct access to me via phone, email, and social media
- Education and resource materials
- Support for vegetarian, vegan, dairy/gluten-free, paleo, kosher, halal, or other dietary choices
- Nourishing foods and self-care tips