"Reiki is a method of natural healing that uses energy channeled through a practitioner's hands to restore health and a sense of well-being." ~Traditional Reiki for Our Times
Increasingly, Reiki is used as an adjunct and complementary therapy for those managing stress, pain, and healing. Reiki is safe for adults, children, the elderly, and pets.
Saturday is an introduction to Reiki class. The day will be spent on an appreciation for Reiki origins and principles, attunements, learning and practicing with Reiki symbols, self-healing, working with family and pets, discovering uses for Reiki in everyday life, business ethics, discussions and more.
Sunday is the Reiki Clinic, a practicum or hands-on experience designed to put all of what you learned into action. Throughout the day, you will participate in Reiki Circles where you will share with and receive from other students, as well as work in one-on-one sessions with real clients.
The hallmark of our class and clinic is providing knowledge, skill and an intimate, hands-on approach that unfolds a high level of confidence and fosters a deeper commitment to the practice of Reiki. Students leave the class weekend empowered and prepared to begin using and sharing Reiki immediately.
In the class and clinic, you will:
- Receive hands-on Reiki attunements (with 3 symbols)
- Understand the Usui Reiki symbols, their uses and meanings
- Have a protocol for and experience with Reiki self-treatments
- Have a protocol for and experience performing a full Reiki session on others
- Have a protocol for and experience sending Reiki remotely
- Develop hands-on experience with live clients in the Reiki Clinic (required)
- Know how to establish and offer Reiki in a professional setting
- Receive Reiki Level I & II eHandbooks
- Receive a set of Reiki flash cards
- Receive a beautiful Usui Reiki II certificate
- Receive a private invitation to attend our Reiki Practitioner's Share, a free monthly gathering of multi-level practitioners to give and receive Reiki, share experiences, mingle, and support one another.
BONUS: Enroll before May 1 to save $ 100 and receive a complimentary pre-class Reiki session!
NOTE: The eHandbook and pre-class assignments are issued on May 1st.