"Reiki is a method of natural healing that uses energy channeled through a practitioner's hands to restore health and a sense of well-being." ~Traditional Reiki for Our Times
Increasingly, Reiki is used as an adjunct and complementary therapy for those managing stress, pain, and healing. Reiki is safe for adults, children, the elderly, and pets.
Reiki Level 1 - Saturday from 9:00am-12:30pm.
Reiki Level I & II - Saturday from 9:00am-5:30pm.
Reiki Clinic (Reiki II students) - Sunday from 10:00am-4:30pm.
Saturday is the Reiki Classroom. Reiki Level 1 students will spend a half day with us, Reiki Level 2 student, the whole day. The day will be spent on an appreciation for Reiki origins and principles, attunements, learning and practicing with Reiki symbols, self-healing, working with others, discovering uses for everyday life, discussions and more.
Sunday is the Reiki Clinic, a practicum or hands-on experience for Level II student designed to put all of what you have learned into action. Throughout the day, we will discuss ethics, professionalism, establishing a Reiki practice, participate in Reiki Circles sharing and receiving from other students, as well as completing one-on-one sessions with live clients.
The hallmark of our class and clinic is providing knowledge, skill, and an intimate, interactive approach that instills a high level of confidence and fosters a deeper commitment to the practice of Reiki. Students leave the class weekend empowered and prepared to begin using and sharing Reiki immediately.
LEVEL ONE CLASS
- Hands-on Usui Reiki attunements
- Understanding of the Usui Reiki symbols, including uses
- Protocols for and experience with Reiki self-treatments
- Knowledge on using Reiki with family, friends, pets, and objects
- Usui Reiki Level I eHandbook and certificate
- Invitation to future Reiki Level II certification classes and Reiki Shares
LEVEL TWO CLASS
- Everything in Level I class (above)
- Protocols for and experience performing a full Reiki session on others
- Protocols for and experience sending Reiki remotely
- Mediations for developing sensitivity, grounding and breathing
- Knowledge for establishing and offering Reiki ethically in a professional setting
- Hands-on experience with live clients in the Reiki Clinic (required for certification)
- Reiki Level I & II eHandbooks
- A Usui Reiki Advanced Practitioner (Level II) certificate
- A private invitation to attend our Reiki Practitioner's Share, a free monthly gathering of multi-level practitioners to give and receive Reiki, share experiences, mingle, and support one another
- Invitation to future Reiki Master certification classes
- Payment plans
- 10% Senior discount (age 60+)
- Access to pre-class assignments to begin your learning experience
Read our Terms & Conditions before purchasing.
SPECIAL! ENROLL BY 11:59 PM PM WEDNESDAY JUNE 13, 2018 AND SAVE $100! NO OTHER DISCOUNTS OR PAYMENT PLANS APPLY DURING THIS TIME.