WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
Qi To Wellness Studio is a peaceful retreat set in natural surroundings, an oasis designed to ensure maximum privacy and relaxation during your session.
Please note that Reiki, Chakra Balancing, Therapeutic Touch, AromaTouch™ - are not forms of massage.
Typical in-studio sessions last 30-50 minutes. Distance or remote sessions are often shorter.
Reiki and chakra balancing are done with clothes on, however, you will need to remove your shoes, watch and any clunky jewelry.
Sessions require the practitioner to move about, laying hands on or near/above the body in several positions.
In Therapeutic Touch and AromaTouch™ sessions, essential oils are used on the back, head and feet, requiring shoes and socks, jewelry, and clothing above the waist to be removed. Your modesty is always paramount.
Crystal or sound therapies may be incorporated by request into a session at no extra cost.
GETTING THE MOST FROM YOUR SESSION
To get the most from your energy session, the following are recommended but not required:
- Avoid consuming nicotine, alcoholic beverages, marijuana, or street drugs for at least 24 hours before AND after your session
- Try not to wear black (or all black) to your session
- Leave watches, fitness trackers, clunky/heavy jewelry at home or be prepared to remove them.
- If possible, take an energy cleansing bath soak the night before or morning of your session ---
Add 2 pounds of Epsom salt, 16 ounces of hydrogen peroxide, and 2-4 tablespoons of baking soda to a hot (but comfortable) tub of water
Submerge the body fully and soak for 20 minutes, frequently sponging areas the body including the neck, shoulders and back
Relax and allow the body to sweat, releasing stress, negative energy and toxins
After soaking, drain the tub and shower quickly for cleansing
Caution: Epsom salt can relax the blood vessels, thereby lowering blood pressure. Those with low blood pressure (hypotension) should avoid this soak.
- Schedule a follow up session within 21 days to continue to elevate to higher and higher levels of wellness ... ask about our affordable bundled sessions