It's spring! What better time to create new deliciousness in the kitchen. Incorporating juices and smoothies can create stable energy, boost immunity, support your workouts, improve sleep, and even nourish your skin. It's easy to turn your kitchen into a wellness resource using nature's foods and potent plant extracts - essential oils.
In this second hands-on, interactive segment of the Essential Oils @Home series, we'll explore:
- Juices vs. Smoothies: what's the difference? which is better?
- Benefits of using essential oils
- Tips and tools to simplify juicing
- Blending with essential oils
And of course we'll be preparing and enjoying delicious juice and smoothie recipes!
- Joann Maloney - Wellness Advocate, Reiki Master Teacher, and owner of Revive Your Vibe
- Aqiylah Collins - Integrative Health Coach, Doula, Reiki Master Teacher, and owner of Qi To Wellness
At the door: $7 for you. $10 for you +1.
RSVP below with name and phone number of each person attending.
RSVP to confirm your spot, join the fun, and be inspired to move your health forward!